£50 per year
To make Stafford town centre a place where people want to visit, shop, live, work and enjoy.
Who are we?
In 2008 a series of exploratory meetings took place between the Borough Council and various members of the local business community and other organisations to discuss ways of improving the Town Centre. Now in its 10th year the Partnership is a growing and influential organisation run by business people for business people.
The town centre has over 350 businesses of all types and sizes, and the partnership provides the opportunity for all businesses to work together for the benefit of the town centre, as well as helping individual businesses.
It is important that we continue with what we have started – Town Centres that have BIDs, Partnerships and similar business support networks thrive above those that don’t.
We are in a fast-moving challenging environment with Town Centres being affected by changing High Streets, technology and a ‘shift’ in consumer spending.
The challenge is for every Town Centre Partnership to respond imaginatively and to work collectively as a group to encourage and support the growth of existing and new businesses in the Town Centre. Members play a vital part in shaping our Town Centres.
What do we do?
As a Partnership we are here to enhance and develop the qualities of the Town Centre and maximise on the opportunities open to us taking into account:
- Residents, visitors, shoppers and employess in the town
- Buildings and streets
- Access to the Town Centre
- New developments
- Retail, service and financial businesses
- Leisure, recreational activities
The Partnership brings together expertise and resources to focus on issues which we collectively agree are important. The emphasis is in sharing information, skills, concerns and responsibilities.
By becoming a member you will be part of an organisation that is dedicated to:
- Making our town centre the place to eat, drink, shop and visit
- Increasing footfall and the prosperity of the town centre
- Ensuring our town centre is safe, clean, attractive and vibrant
- Encouraging all businesses and organisations to work together for the benefit of the town and to help each other
The partnership is a non-for profit organisation, membership fees are used to help deliver our aims.
Supporting Your Business
- Complimentary business development workshops
- Funding and Grant Advice
- Free one to one business mentoring/coaching
- Business support helpline
- Planning advice
Stafford Town Centre Website
Members have their own page on the website as well as being incuded in a listing of all town centre businesses.
Marketing and Social Media
- Promotional activities to raise awareness of your business at a local and national level
- High Profile town centre events with opporunities to sponsor and promote your buisiness
- Quarterly networking events with other businesses
- Dedicated website page for TCP members
- Your business event or promo highlighted on social media
Over 2,000 people have signed up to receive the TCP newsletter with information about our members including events and offers. A monthly newsletter is also sent out to our members with valuable information about the town centre.
Affordable Advertising Opportunities
Members have the opportunity to advertise at the Waterfront multi-storey car park and in the Christmas in Stafford magazine.