Grants for Self Employed People and Small Businesses Operating from Home
A one-off grant of £2,000 will be available to self employed, sole traders and small businesses, who have suffered a loss of income of 30% or more, due to trading restrictions. Applications will be open from 15 April to 30 June. We hope to be able to pay within two weeks of receiving applications with all correct evidence uploaded.
Such applicants could include (but not limited to)
- Driving instructor, Riding Instructor and others who provide one to one in person lessons
- Personal Fitness Instructor, Sports Therapist, Sports Coaches for children,
- Performer, Artist, Writer, Photographer, Cake Maker, Costume Designer
- Mobile hairdresser, Beauty and Treatment Technician,
- Dog Walker, Groomer, Pet Sitter